[MMO] Hide Bb-Code Content System 2.2.8 [Free Add-ons]

kick

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A new update is available for [MMO] Hide Bb-Code Content System by kick.

[MMO] Hide Bb-Code Content System 2.2.8

Update highlights

Add support math functions ceil and floor
Fix Grammar mistakes
Refactoring add-on
Change permission group for ignoring all content
Now for a specific forum node, you can select permissions or a group to ignore the option in the forum node
If the user is now a moderator of only a certain node and he has the right to edit or delete messages, then now he will not see the hide in other nodes
Delete duplicate code
Rename permissions
bb codes for reactions or groups in the modal window are now again displayed in 2 columns
On new installations of the add-on, the permission to use the tag will be enabled by default
Using Data container object for hide tags
Update callback in code event
Add new option: Hide Expiration Enable. This setting allows you to specify how long a hide "expires" and becomes available to all users. Ignoring tags: 'club', 'groups', 'users', 'usersid', 'usersexc', 'usersidexc'
In the future, it may be possible to add the ability to set permissions to use the tag in sections

Complete Change Log

Add support math functions ceil and floor
Fix Grammar mistakes
Refactoring add-on
Change permission group for ignoring all content
Now for a specific forum node, you can select permissions or a group to ignore the option in the forum node
If the user is now a moderator of only a certain node and he has the right to edit or delete messages, then now he will not see the hide in other nodes
Delete duplicate code
Rename permissions
bb codes for reactions or groups in the modal window are now again displayed in 2 columns
On new installations of the add-on, the permission to use the tag will be enabled by default
Using Data container object for hide tags
Update callback in code event
Add new option: Hide Expiration Enable. This setting allows you to specify how long a hide "expires" and becomes available to all users. Ignoring tags: 'club', 'groups', 'users', 'usersid', 'usersexc', 'usersidexc'
In the future, it may be possible to add the ability to set permissions to use the tag in nodes

Read more about this product...

Last edited:
Hi,

I did a quick test with the HIDE tag, but I still see the hidden text, is it normal? Is it because I have the permission to use it so I can see it? It is displayed in preview and after posting?

1704488172311.png

I did a quick test with the HIDE tag, but I still see the hidden text, is it normal? Is it because I have the permission to use it so I can see it? It is displayed in preview and after posting?
the author always sees

Product Information

XenForo 2.1
Seller
kick
Release date
Last update
100% 5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

Pricing information

Lifetime
Free
Back