Not a bug ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Cannot call method isDownloadable on a non-object (NULL) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1177

GameNet

Reaction score
I am receiving numher of errors in adminCP related to your [MMO] Who Downloaded This Resource 2.1.3 add-on

error code:
Code:
ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Cannot call method isDownloadable on a non-object (NULL) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1177
Generated by: Unknown account Mar 14, 2023 at 12:58 PM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, '[E_USER_WARNING...', '/home/thkw8765/...', 1177, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1177): trigger_error('Cannot call met...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s210/public/xfrm_resource_list_macros.php(321): XF\Template\Templater->method(NULL, 'isDownloadable', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(825): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), Array, NULL)
#4 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/Templater.php(139): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('xfrm_resource_l...', 'resource', Array, Array, Object(XF\Template\MacroState))
#5 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s210/public/mrd_downloader_view.php(34): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('xfrm_resource_l...', 'resource', Array, Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1652): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), Array, NULL)
#7 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/XF22/Templater.php(52): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('mrd_downloader_...', Array, true, NULL)
#8 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater->renderTemplate('public:mrd_down...', Array)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(50): XF\Template\Template->render()
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(460): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('MMO\\ResourceDow...', 'public:mrd_down...', Array)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(442): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#14 src/XF/App.php(2483): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#15 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#16 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#17 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(42) "/xlex/resource-downloaded/countriesxl.264/"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

also I have temporary disable the add-on until this is fixed
IMG_0219.png

IMG_0220.png

This error has nothing to do with this add-on.

Hi @kick

I am still having this issue on my website and this is happening on a pages with a physically deleted resources

any choice on fixing this bug?

Hi @kick

I am still waiting for this to be fix any update coming soon?

Well, what do I have to do with it? Physical deletion of a resource cannot cause this add-on error. There are also no steps to reproduce or the add-on is broken

Well, what do I have to do with it? Physical deletion of a resource cannot cause this add-on error. There are also no steps to reproduce or the add-on is broken
I am so sorry for not responding I was very busy with others projects and preparing anyway here the error log once again

Error code:
Code:
ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Cannot call method canWishlist on a non-object (NULL) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1179
Generated by: NICK97 September 14, 2023 at 2:46 PM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, '[E_USER_WARNING...', '/home/thkw8765/...', 1179)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1179): trigger_error('Cannot call met...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s210/public/fc_wishlist_add_resource_link.php(7): XF\Template\Templater->method(NULL, 'canWishlist', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1654): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XFA\RMMarketplace\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#4 src/addons/MaZ/AUN/XF/Template/Templater.php(39): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('fc_wishlist_add...', Array, true, NULL)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1683): MaZ\AUN\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:fc_wishl...', Array)
#6 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s210/public/xfrm_resource_list_macros.php(299): XF\Template\Templater->includeTemplate('public:fc_wishl...', Array)
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(827): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XFA\RMMarketplace\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#8 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s210/public/mrd_downloader_view.php(34): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('xfrm_resource_l...', 'resource', Array, Array)
#9 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1654): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XFA\RMMarketplace\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#10 src/addons/MaZ/AUN/XF/Template/Templater.php(39): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('mrd_downloader_...', Array, true, NULL)
#11 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): MaZ\AUN\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:mrd_down...', Array)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(50): XF\Template\Template->render()
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(460): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('MMO\\ResourceDow...', 'public:mrd_down...', Array)
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(442): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#17 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#18 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#19 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#20 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(49) "/xlex/resource-downloaded/countriesxl.264/?page=2"
["referrer"] => string(72) "https://cities-mods.com/xlex/resource-downloaded/countriesxl.264/?page=2"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["page"] => string(1) "2"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

here a screenshot
IMG_0322.jpeg

There are also no steps to reproduce
I am not sure how the errors appear so I am not able to help with this. but I do known the errors appear while I am sleep and its causing some add-ons thats is call there functions for hard delete resources in your add-on?

anyway I have to disable the add-on because of this error. Once I have disabled your add-on the error has stop appearing but when I enable your add-ons the errors appear during at night while I am sleep!

what should I fix? The add-on works on many projects. There are also no steps to reproduce.

I still don't see steps to reproduce the error. Secondly, look for the problem in your add-ons, which ones are installed, I am powerless here and cannot tell you what the problem is. Thirdly, I can, of course, look at it and study it, to do this, provide me with a dump of 2 tables in a conversation xf_rm_resource_download and xf_rm_resource. Well, the only thing I can do is increase the priority for current extensions.

I still don't see steps to reproduce the error. Secondly, look for the problem in your add-ons, which ones are installed, I am powerless here and cannot tell you what the problem is. Thirdly, I can, of course, look at it and study it, to do this, provide me with a dump of 2 tables in a conversation xf_rm_resource_download and xf_rm_resource. Well, the only thing I can do is increase the priority for current extensions.
I am still having issues as I am receiving numerous number of errors in my adminCP related to this bug

Can you please fix this issue

Hi @kick

I am still having this issue for very long time and I am not sure how to reproduce this issue on my website as the error appears when i am not working on that site!

Is any possibility i can give you the access to my adminCP so you can investigate this issues?

Back