[MMO] Hide Bb-Code Content System 2.1.12 [Free Add-ons]

kick

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A new update is available for [MMO] Hide Bb-Code Content System by kick.

[MMO] Hide Bb-Code Content System 2.1.12

Update highlights

When the user clicks the reaction and the message contains a tag code or something, the tag stopped being processed.
Added event mh_hide_auth_tag_codes if you need to display information that the guest needs to log in or register to view hidden content
Can select all reactions in dialog
Added a style property that allows you to hide the title from hidden content which is able to view
Change phrases
Minor changes in tags

Complete Change Log

When the user clicks the reaction and the message contains a tag code or something, the tag stopped being processed.
Added event mh_hide_auth_tag_codes if you need to display information that the guest needs to log in or register to view hidden content
Can select all reactions in dialog
Added a style property that allows you to hide the title from hidden content which is able to view
Change phrases
Minor changes in tags

Read more about this product...

PHP:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Array to string conversion in src/addons/MMO/Hide/Setup.php at line 61
XF::handlePhpError()
implode() in src/addons/MMO/Hide/Setup.php at line 61
MMO\Hide\Setup->installStep2() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 60
MMO\Hide\Setup->installStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 27
MMO\Hide\Setup->install() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 403
XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2298
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 459
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

error install on xf 2.2 bete 2

Exactly what I was looking for! Going to put this on 2.1 for now but will definitely send a tip if you can update this to work with 2.2!

I'm fine, but I'm not working on a partial fix. And full support for new features added by the developers. Which will allow you to shorten the code in some places. 2.2 is currently in beta release

Reactions: frm
I'm fine, but I'm not working on a partial fix. And full support for new features added by the developers. Which will allow you to shorten the code in some places. 2.2 is currently in beta release
A beer, at the least, would be my pleasure to at least know that you're taking this to XF 2.2, possibly when stable is ready?

Just PM me a PayPal so it kicks in some motivation. No pun intended. ;)

This add on, free at that, is crucial to our forum as we have decided to open it up for free speech, but don't want to be suppressed by the big guys in the algorithms for certain opinions, not of our own. :)

I will update tomorrow

Wait, last moments

Product Information

XenForo 2.1
Seller
kick
Release date
Last update
100% 5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

Pricing information

Lifetime
Free