Feature Request Reputation System 2.1.10 [Paid Add-ons]

mindzipper

Reaction score
I have a request here. is this not the right forum for that?

we need this set to a group can see their own rep, but not others. they shouldn't be able to see what everyone else is getting but if they only see their own, their comments will be much more accurate.

The problem I have with this new rep system is people aren't going to leave comments or at least honest ones, because they know everyone else can read them

please let me know if this is the wrong forum and leave directions so I don't mess this up again.

And what is the request?

And what is the request?
I made it. Right now i can only set it either on or off for registered users, but we need a slightly more granular control. So 'view reputation' is one option, but 'view own reputation' should be another, so that each user can see reputation that other people left for them, but nobody else can see it.

Does that make sense? the one we had before was perfect, but this one has other controls that are better. i'm just trying to think of things that our users really liked about the old one people did like.

I had a couple more but i didn't want to cloud this up with requests.

Yes, I will consider this and try to implement it. At the moment, I am considering the possibility of creating events for which reputation points would be awarded. Based on what the person wrote on the official forum
For a trophy, for registration, and so on, the user received certain reputation points. For the same installation of avatars as well. That is, I think about how to make this system for reputation and what the administrator would decide for himself, how to motivate his users and the system would automatically issue.
After this system, plans to add an amount of reputation to enter a specific section of the forum.
After that I’ll think about your proposal. It’s just that there are busy days until June 10th, so that all proposals would be considered and implemented every.
I understand very well when users are accustomed to one thing and that it would remain in the future

Yes, I will consider this and try to implement it. At the moment, I am considering the possibility of creating events for which reputation points would be awarded. Based on what the person wrote on the official forum
For a trophy, for registration, and so on, the user received certain reputation points. For the same installation of avatars as well. That is, I think about how to make this system for reputation and what the administrator would decide for himself, how to motivate his users and the system would automatically issue.
After this system, plans to add an amount of reputation to enter a specific section of the forum.
After that I’ll think about your proposal. It’s just that there are busy days until June 10th, so that all proposals would be considered and implemented every.
I understand very well when users are accustomed to one thing and that it would remain in the future
Sorry, meant to respond to this.

I understand there's a roadmap you already have. i'm just a greedy one :)

Back